Covert Cleaning has been in operation since 2003 with owner/operators Mardie Spalinger and Renee Studiner. We are recognized as an SBA certified women owned small business and have grown from a company of 2 to 40! As owners, we have realized the value of being “hands on” and continue to work with crews and inspecting the quality of work performed.
We have two offices to better serve you: 1925 Grand Avenue in Billings, Montana, and 11 Wyoming Avenue in Laurel, Montana.
Our professional affiliations include the Billings Chamber of Commerce and the Laurel Chamber of Commerce. We are proud of the achievements and awards our company has worked hard to be recognized for over the years. These consist of:
- 2010 – The Freedom Award, in recognition of exemplary support of the National Guard and Reserve employees. Covert employs military veterans both active and retired.
- 2014 – Career Guidance Center/COR Industries, recognition of exceptional service to individuals with disabilities. We have partnered with COR to provide positions to workers.
- Voted Laurel’s best cleaners 3 years in a row: 2016, 2017 and 2018. We are Laurel’s largest commercial cleaning company.
- Registered Construction Contractors by the Montana Department of Labor and Industries which allows us to provide service during and post construction.
- Registered State of Montana Acquisition and Contracting System (eMACS)
- Registered US Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
- Registered as a WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) and certified to perform work on government contracts.
We at Covert Cleaning enjoy giving back and being active in our community. Organizations we support include:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Montana
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Graduation Matters
- American Legion Baseball
- Little League
- The Laurel Exchange Club
- Big Sky Senior Services
- Laurel High School Boosters
- Laurel High School Community Scholarship Fund
- Laurel Urban and Revitalization Association
- Laurel Volunteer Fire Department – Christmas and 4th of July celebrations
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!